John, thank you so much for this article. It makes me like Mary more. The
Catholic Church imo has distorted her history and image for their own purposes.
Also, this makes much more sense to me, the idea of a Jesus being conceived
during a holy moment between husband and wife.

On Friday, November 22, 2013 10:44 PM, "jr_...@yahoo.com" <jr_...@yahoo.com>