Is it just me, or do any of you also think Judy has gone rabid lately?

This has got to be one of the nastiest messages I've read on any forum in a very long time. It almost defies description - is it informative, entertaining, or even interesting? I think not, and I also think maybe it's time for Ms Stein to take a break from posting to FFL; then, in maybe a year or two, when she can dialog like a lady or a friend. At present, she is neither.

On 11/22/2013 10:44 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:

Share doubles down on her lie:

> RWC and I had our big upset on Sept 6 and then Dudy butted in on Sept 9. Before that we

> all got along.

No, we did not "all get along" before that.

> Dudy even warned me once when I was new and almost posted out.

You really just have to be amazed at her brazenness. No conscience. Yes, Quare, when you were new, before it was clear what a crappy human being you were, I did do you that favor. Complete non sequitur in this context, as you know.

On Friday, November 22, 2013 5:15 PM, "authfriend@..." <authfriend@...> wrote:
Share lied:

> September 9, 2012, Richard, that's when Judy started her mission, whatever it is.

This is a deliberate falsehood. As Share very well knows (and as I've reminded her over the past few days), she had run afoul of me (and Ann and Emily) well before her big mess-up with Robin. Those occasions were marked by her standard tactics: obfuscation, disingenuity, and refusal to take responsibility for her behavior (as she does above).