It sounds about right to me, and in my opinion you are JELLOS when other people post to your buddies.

And, I can't think of any other reason for you to try and be a communicator here - how long has it been since you posted anything interesting to read? Your attitude these days is hateful and pathetic and I'm not the only one to notice it. You've got almost zero support here anymore - maybe it's time for you to go back to Usenet where you came from. I can't think of anything else you could say that would make any of us want to be your friend on Facebook, that's fer sure! I'd sure not want to meet up with you at a yoga camp!

Of all the informants I've read in the past ten years on the internet, I can say without the least hesitation, YOU SUCK the most!