Spinning spinning spinning, spinning like a spinning top, spinning, spinning!

Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels - Jenny Take A Ride / C C Rider
http://youtu.be/TrOvQ9JAf3g

On 11/21/2013 6:50 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:

*You don't criticize your friends? Even if they deserve it? Interesting. Why not? Are you afraid if you do, they'll no longer be your friends? Because I'd say it's not much of a friendship that can't survive honest criticism.*

*
*

*I'm not going to go into a long defense, but your description below of both my and Share's behavior is significantly inaccurate. (If I were to take Share's line, I'd point out that as a friend of Share, you're biased, and therefore I don't consider anything you have to say about this to be worthwhile.)*

*
*

*Also, the banning of indifferent_netizen is not a precedent for banning me. In the first place, we don't know why he was banned; Rick didn't tell us. I'm guessing it was for threatening to out emptybill, something I have never done to anyone. In the second place, I have never spoken to /anyone/ on this forum anything like the way indiff spoke to emptybill--or the way emptybilll spoke to indiff, for that matter.*

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

To be honest, I didn't care for that post of Share's, but Share is my friend and I do not criticize my friends.

You have been pursuing a vendetta against Share for more than a year now, I would guess. She has dealt with you mostly in a civil fashion and has even tried to engage you in friendly conversation. But your hostility and abuse has been relentless. Were I the moderator of this forum, I would issue you with a warning to stop the repeated abuse of one member or face expulsion. Then if you did not comply I would remove you from this forum. There is already a precedent for that with the poster who was recently banned.

    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

    You know, I don't choose my words at random. I never said my
    description applied to /all/ my posts; I never said none of my
    posts were nasty or vicious. I stand by what I /did/ say, however.

    I've never pretended to be saintly, but I do not, in fact, "love
    to be mean, nasty, and vicious." I do find it very hard not to be
    when dealing with an individual like Share.

    Just out of curiosity, what do /you/ think about Share's attack on
    Ann, comparing her to a Nazi and disparaging her appearance
    because Ann wrote a funny parody of one of Share's posts? Let's
    see how honest /you/ are.

        ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
        <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        *Yep, here's authfriend taking the "nasty/vicious quotient of
        [her] opponent's posts down a level":
        *

        *
        *

        *Share snarled:*

        *Share pleaded:*

        *Share babbled:*

        *Share spewed:*

        *Share blubbered:*

        *Share bleated:*

        *All from recent posts. Why can't you be honest about what you
        do, authfriend? You are always
        babbling/spewing/blubbering/snarling about how honest you are
        and how dishonest your opponents are, but why can't you just
        admit that you love to be mean, nasty, and vicious? You get
        pleasure out of it, which is why you do it on this forum day
        after day, week after week, month after month, year after
        year. It satisfies something inside you, although what that
        might be, only you know.
        *

        ***
        *

        *
        *

            ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

            I think in the heat of battle, as it were, the other
            guy--and/or his or her supporters--often experiences my
            posts to be much more "nasty and vicious" than they
            actually are. I'm frequently surprised when I reread my
            own posts from some epic argument to realize how
            restrained they were and how I instinctively took the
            nasty/vicious quotient of my opponent's posts down a level
            with each response rather than escalating it.

            I think the perception of "nasty and vicious" is directly
            proportional to how accurate my criticisms are. I'm sure
            you won't agree, but that's why I say you'd have a hard
            time backing up your accusation. You're remembering your
            emotional response rather than the tone of my posts
            themselves.

                ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
                <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                Of course you think that, because you seem unaware of
                how you come across on this forum.

                    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
                    <authfriend@...> wrote:

                    I think you'd have a real hard time backing that
                    up in my case, feste. But a no-brainer that Barry
                    would be at the top of the list.

                        ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
                        <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                        With all this recent talk about "vicious" and
                        "nasty" posts, if one were to take a year's
                        worth of FFL posts and list by poster all the
                        posts that might reasonably be considered
                        either vicious or nasty, there would be two
                        posters at the top of the list, way ahead of
                        any others. These would of course be
                        authfriend and turquoise b. Share would be
                        well down on the list.