It's interesting to see the different approaches taken by the Mean Girls.
Authfriend practices a kind of knee-jerk negativity that produces crude, nasty
attacks. In respect of Share (and Barry), she is All Nasty, All the Time. It
doesn't matter what these two write; the response is always the same. Any
excuse to belittle, mock, and insult -- that's authfriend's MO.

 With Emily, it's a little different at first. It starts with the pretense that
she doesn't understand or is trying to understand something that Share wrote.
Emily likes to sound reasonable and sincere, carefully trying to disguise her
hostility. This prepares the ground. It's a set up. Then when Share responds,
Emily declares the response to be inadequate or shocking, and proceeds to
plunge the knife in and twist it as much as she can.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 Poor, helpless Share. She is Lady, hear her squeak...

Feste Sir Galahads:

 > Ramping up for a Mean Girl attack

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emilymaenot@...> wrote:

 The way you state "half sister" is so odd to me.  Yes, I understand the
genetic aspect, but from a relational standpoint, it is just so odd to me.  Did
you just meet her or have you known her for a long time?

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 I don't know why I find that kind of funny, that we could all be blown to
smithereens because someone spilled coffee on a keyboard! Obviously too much
turkey has taken over my brain!

 Speaking of food, at my half sister's last night, a neighbor brought over
little goblets of pumpkin bread pudding! Bread pudding is my favorite dessert
so I was in 7th heaven.

 On Friday, November 29, 2013 11:52 AM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>