John Kay and Steppenwolf

[image: Inline image 1]

Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride Live
http://youtu.be/UtkP5gTX6Hc

Taking it back to good old days! Steppenwolf was so big at the time that it
was declared "The Official Band of Los Angeles" by the mayor!  (This
performance was sequencded digitally, but it's still pretty good even
without the original guys).

The band has sold more than 25 million records worldwide, releasing eight
gold albums and twelve Billboard Hot 100 singles of which six were Top 40
hits, including three Top 10 successes: "Born to Be Wild", "Magic Carpet
Ride", and "Rock Me". John Kay - guitar, lead vocals, harmonica; Michael
Monarch, guitar; Goldy McJohn, organ, piano; Ruston Moreeve, bass guitar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steppenwolf_(band)