I have a feeling the young North Korean dictator may be trying to figure out how to transition the country from a totalitarian state to a democracy without spinning out of control. Schooled abroad he might like to see his country join the world community rather than be the spoiled brat in the corner. Running a totalitarian state has to be a bitch too.

I suspect you don't have HBO but VICE did a really good report on their visit to North Korea.