David Simon ("The Wire", "Treme") with a rap on capitalism:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/12/08/david-simon-there-are-now-two-americas-my-country-is-a-horror-show/

On 12/08/2013 03:20 PM, s3raph...@yahoo.com wrote:

Re "Off the top of your head (without looking at the Internet) please define communism":

You keep posting this challenge. We all know what Communist states were like - and we all know we sure as hell wouldn't want to live there. If you mean cuddly communism with a small "c" it boils down to holding goods in common and everyone looking out for each other. That's all fine and dandy (and even noble) but it only works in small groups - monastic communities; utopian settlements; artistic communes. It can't be established in a nation state without bringing into play the nasty totalitarian urge to control all aspects of life. Ie, no freedom for the individual.