--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sinhlnx" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Excellent article on previous post....makes it all the more
important
> to formulate a set of objective/relative signs which attest to one's
> Enlightenment, realization of the Self.  But this is problematic
> within the context of the groundrules laid out by the proponents of
> Pseudo-Advaita, of where are many in the Web.  A quick "google" can
> uncover a few dozen of them.  <snip>
 What's
> your opinion?

The crux of your inquiry seems to be not so much how do we know we are
enlightened, but how do we share that or convince others that we are?

First, anyone with a thirst to let others know how enlightened they
are is mired in deep ignorance, and is either expoliting their
followers, or has self-esteem issues.

How do we convince others that we are enlightened? It has always
worked for me on a frequency level, like a radio. Whenever I am in the
presence of someone enlightened, my body resonates at that frequency
of Wholeness. it is simple, obvious and unmistakable.

As far as my own criteria for my own enlightenment, it has always been
a simple one; how much am I enjoying myself, or suffering? Gets rid of
the BS right away. ...And I've never had much success convincing
myself that "if only external element A -Z were changed, I'd be
happier".