See what I mean about minds too small to conceive of eternity?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,  wrote:

> Oh Barry, how you really hate the human race. You are constantly
irritated and upset by how stupid everyone is and how different you are
from the rest of the blathering, naive masses. The mere idea that you
espouse of there having been no creation or creator and that those who
believe in such silliness are simply too pathetic to live is giving me
my first chuckle of the day. That is like saying the beer you buy at
your local bar had no creator, was not created, always existed because
by the time you get to your table and order it it just magically appears
from some back room. You weren't there to witness the brewing, you
didn't see who harvested the hops or who put it all in a big vat or who
bottled it but you are drinking it nevertheless at that very moment just
like you are living life at this very moment. You weren't there at the
beginning of that either just like you weren't there for the brewing of
the beer so what makes them different? It is like anyone who believes in
some higher force or, horror of horrors, God makes them in some way
simpletons. The inability to conceive of creation before it existed or
to somehow be able to hold the possibility of a personal or even
impersonal God in one's imagination or heart is the sign, IMO, of a very
stunted, very poor man indeed. I don't need science or religion to tell
me what is what. My experiences on this planet and, perhaps, elsewhere
have allowed me glimpses of such a thing as a creator and what animates
that force.