Judy has a rap sheet that goes back nineteen years and so everyone on the internet knows by now that she's a bossy little dog-type ankle-biter. She's been hauled before the court of newsgroup opinion more times than I can count. Apparently she's got one single defender left on this discussion board. it looks like everyone else knows that in fact, she is the troll. Go figure.