This is really too good to dismiss with the macro. Let's take it step by step...

Richard trolled and lied:

 << Allow me to repeat that the part of my post you apparently missed: it is
impossible to create a macro key in Yahoo Neo; >>

 I never said I created a macro key in Yahoo Neo. You made that up. And I
already told Barry that in the post you quote below. I guess you missed it, huh?

 << and also let me repeat that you cannot transfer a Word macro into the Yahoo
Neo text box. >>

 Never tried it, but I'll take your word for it. I use a macro program, not
Word.

 << Most tech wizards know this and we are aware of the various programs that
allow the use of keyboard macros. >>

 Well, the tech wizard I'm responding to now apparently isn't aware of the
macro program I'm using.

 << And, most tech wizards know that you can't create a macro using a single
key; >>

 Not sure what you mean here. I created this macro by typing the WIllytex
Disclaimer into the macro program I use, and then I invoke it in the FFL reply
window by typing a single key three times. Here, I'll show you:

 This is all trolling and lying, stuff Richard made up. If anyone here (except
Xeno and, obviously, Richard) takes Richard seriously enough to want a detailed
refutation, let me know.

 See? Saves a lot of keystrokes since I need to use it so often. Does that
clarify things for you?

 << and most everybody knows you've copied and pasted your sentence into the
Yahoo Neo text box, or you keyed the text in directly. >>

 Nah, that would take too long, and I have this neat macro program that does it
for me.

 << And everybody knows that NOBODY would be dumb enough to try and fib to a
tech wizard about creating a keyboard macro in any program just to respond to a
post in Yahoo Neo. >>

 Yup, they sure would be dumb to do that. It's always smarter to tell the
truth, about anything, to anyone.

 You know, you could save yourself a lot of time too by using macros in your
posts, because they have so much repetition. Want to know where to get the one
I use?