This is all trolling, stuff Richard made up. If anyone here except Xeno) takes
Richard seriously enough to want a detailed refutation, let me know.

 Richard trolled:

 << This is kind of fun, getting all this attention from Judy.

 For over five years she posted zero replies to any of my on-topic posts over
on Usenet, until one day I took up for President Bush when Judy called him a
liar. Ever since then, she's been trying to ankle-bite me almost every day.
Judy can hold a grudge for years!! Now, she can't seem to get enough of me. Go
figure.

 I'm starting to feel guilty though, taking her attention away from her
professional work. But, I can't seem to help myself - she keeps feeding it.
Anybody else with less of an ego would probably have continued to ignore me.
LoL! >>

 Maybe it's time to review the Troll FAQ:

 "Trolls are sometimes caricatured as socially inept. This is often due
 to the fundamental attribution error, as it is impossible to know the
 real traits of an individual solely from their online discourse.
 Indeed, since intentional trolls are alleged to knowingly flout social
 boundaries, it is difficult to typecast them as socially inept since
 they have arguably proven adept at their goal."

 http://www.rwilliams.us/troll_faq.htm http://www.rwilliams.us/troll_faq.htm