on 10/4/05 7:33 PM, jim_flanegin at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>> In this case, MMY started out with "Do less and
>> accomplish more," which was understood to be simply a
>> claim of more efficient action as a result of TM
>> practice.  Only later, apparently, did he add, "Do
>> nothing, accomplish everything"--I'd guess in the
>> context of the TM-Sidhis?--and it took on an entirely
>> different significance.  It became clear that "Do less
>> and accomplish more" had had a double meaning all along.

I think "do nothing" merely refers to the fact that the enlightened
experience in a very real sense that they (the Self) are doing nothing. The
body and all the other faculties may be working hard, as Maharishi always
did, but there is the constant sense that "I am not doing anything, in fact,
I am not even here."