But, you said you were going to create a macro key and we all know you use Microsoft Word, just like Barry and I do, and have for years. You said so yourself. And, now we all know that it is impossible to create a macro in Yahoo Neo. You sound like you're in denial. Why can't you just be honest about it? It's not a crime to copy and paste a sentence into the Neo text box from Word or WorPerfect, but your denial says a lot about your art of deception - it is a very sneaky way to win a debate, whether it's Word or any other word processor you are using.