Not much, Share. Leading a very boring and dull life lately. So lonely. - NOT!
haha.
Been a very busy and happy girl. As if the big Jyotish map in the sky came and
dropped fairy dust on me and allowed for a surprise meeting of a very nice
person I was not expecting in this life. I mean, something happened and well, a
lesson to know that when any of us are not having things go our way, that
suddenly things can change to become better day by day.

I will let you know when it goes bad. hahahahaa

How about you? and you? and of course, you?