That's why I agree with Steve that you're Poster of the Year, Richard. Such a
good range of topics and so many. Very generous. And you're pretty kind, even
to the Ankle Biter of the Year (-:

On Friday, December 20, 2013 12:32 PM, Richard J. Williams
<pundits...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 12/20/2013 10:00 AM, Share Long wrote:
> Richard, I happen to like talkative folks, so keep on talking...
Some people just feel better when they have someone to talk to, Share.
But, I'm getting worried about the TurquoiseB. He can't seem to find
anything on FFL interesting enough to talk about. I've tried to help him
out this year by posting some interesting topics , at least interesting
to me.   Go figure.

I'm beginning to think most people are at work during the day and in the
evening they are watching TV with their family and/or cooking ribs or
something in the back yard, so they don't have a lot of time to read and
post comments to a chat room. It looks like there are only about three
of us retired folk that have time to read and post all day and night.

Here is a short list of my postings to FFL this year, but some people
are complaining that I'm posting too much, and Barry is complaining that
there's nothing to read. There's just no pleasing some folks! If you
have any suggestions for topics to discuss, please let me know. I've got
plenty of time on my hands these days and I can post some more excerpts
from my book.

I'm beginning to think some of these informants don't have anything to
talk about or they are just not knowing much. Some seem only to be
interested in ankle-biting what you and I post. LoL!

People Series:

What I Did Today
What People Think
What People Wear