On 12/19/2013 10:30 PM, s3raph...@yahoo.com wrote:

Re "Which is more important: following PC or being free?":

Who wants to conform? Let freedom reign.

Richard: how come I started this thread but your post ("So, lets review what we know") now appears *first* in the list? That's a neat trick!

It's called magic, but sometimes it's called F.U.B.A.R. (see my previous post on this subject).

P.S. If you post a thread with the same exact subject title as a previous post with the same exact subject title, the message you post will be appended to the first post with that subject title. You have to be careful about this and stay alert, because I've posted using almost t every subject title you would ever think of. At this point, it would be a real challenge to think of any new subjects to post, since I've been posting here for a decade or longer. Some people just feel better when they have someone to talk to.