---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <punditster@...> wrote:

 On 12/20/2013 12:00 PM, bobpriced@... mailto:bobpriced@... wrote:

 ---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com wrote:

 An Open Letter to Share and Turq:

 Been thinking about you two getting stomped here on a fairly regular basis,
especially during this Holiday season, and its just not right.

 So, I am proposing to team up, with you two, to even things out, and we'll
take on Joyless Judy, Eviscerating Emily, and All-bad Ann - a bundle of sticks
is harder to break than one, and all that.

 I figure I could at least lend you some consulting advice, during the ongoing
fray - and not to hint, or anything (I have already paid for my presents, for
this year), but Bitcoins are sort of a big deal, now - an account, in my name,
perhaps? Pay for play.

 Anyway, think about it, my heart bleeds a little every time I see you on the
wrong end of things. Peace.

 According to your plan, Bob, somebody owes me at least a thousand bucks for
being the top poster and for standing up for Share this year; and for pointing
out all of Judy's fibs; and for citing Ann for being prejudice; and for putting
Barry down for his hubris. I have a PayPal account - just send the money to
willytex@... mailto:willytex@.... Thanks.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNTH9zmleBE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNTH9zmleBE

 Richard Macro (#13)

 What do you think about the Lululemon Founder stating on Bloomberg that the
*see-through recall problem* was caused by fat people: like the WFM Founder,
the Lululemon Founder is an admirer of Ayn Rand; do you think Ayn Rand would
have looked sexier if she gave up smoking and let herself get fat? Is this
*see-through problem* on your yoga pants the reason you won't bend over and put
in a load of laundry; do you think Ayn Rand was sexy even without yoga pants?
Go figure!