Bob, my favorite insight about Ayn Rand comes from my former mother in law who
said that Rand is so far to the right, she's actually on the left!

On Friday, December 20, 2013 1:08 PM, "bobpri...@yahoo.com"
<bobpri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <punditster@...> wrote:

On 12/20/2013 12:00 PM, bobpriced@... wrote:

>>---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>>

>>An Open Letter to Share and Turq:
>>
>>Been thinking about you two getting stomped here on a
                fairly regular basis, especially during this Holiday
                season, and its just not right.

>>So, I am proposing to team up, with you two, to even
                things out, and we'll take on Joyless Judy, Eviscerating Emily,
and All-bad Ann - a bundle of sticks is harder to break than one, and all that.

>>I figure I could at least lend you some consulting
                advice, during the ongoing fray - and not to hint, or
                anything (I have already paid for my presents, for this
                year), but Bitcoins are sort of a big deal, now - an
                account, in my name, perhaps? Pay for play.

>>Anyway, think about it, my heart bleeds a little every
                time I see you on the wrong end of things. Peace.
According to your plan, Bob, somebody owes me at least a thousand bucks for
being the top poster and for standing up for Share this year; and for pointing
out all of Judy's fibs; and for citing Ann for being prejudice; and for putting
Barry down for his hubris. I have a PayPal account - just send the money to
willytex@.... Thanks.