Thanks. Oh yeah, that birthday thang that keeps popping up ever so once in a while. I left my friends to their own devices, quite literally. These are folks who though are techies themselves told me four years ago when I got an Android phone they didn't feel they had any need for one. They've gone through more models than I have and currently have Samsung Note phones along with who knows how many laptops. They left yesterday to spend Christmas will relatives a little further north. So their big RV is gone from in front of my house.