Looks like a bunch of zealous young folks. Remember when we were all that age and thought the whole world should do TM? They'll grow up and have kids and be too busy to be so zealous.

We had a case about a decade back where a kid from a Muslim family in Sacramento decided it might be cool to go to one of Osama's camps for training. He hated it and when he came back to the US was arrested. Worse yet they arrested his dad who didn't want any part of Islamic zealousness and loves the US.