The British are currently drowning in a multicultural soup but it is of their
own making. After all, they did not exactly ask permission in the 18th and 19th
century when they went all over the globe plundering everyone's natural
resources and offering only civilization in return. Now the chickens have come
home to roost, and the immigrants want a slice of Britain in return. Enoch was
right, of course, although he did not have Muslim radicalism in mind. For
anyone who does not know, Enoch Powell was a Conservative British politician in
the 1960s and beyond who dared to speak out in somewhat lurid language against
large-scale black immigration to Britain. He was vilified for it, but from
everything I hear now, people should have listened to him more carefully. I
have a very close friend in England who generally has impeccably progressive
views, but she tells me she is sick of being treated as a foreigner in her own
country.

---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <emptybill@...> wrote:

 Oh yeah ... just a bunch of kids.

 Woolwich Murder: Muslim Leader Warns Of 'War'

 http://news.sky.com/story/1184837/woolwich-murder-muslim-leader-warns-of-war
http://news.sky.com/story/1184837/woolwich-murder-muslim-leader-warns-of-war

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <noozguru@...> wrote:

 Looks like a bunch of zealous young folks. Remember when we were all that age
and thought the whole world should do TM?  They'll grow up and have kids and be
too busy to be so zealous.

 We had a case about a decade back where a kid from a Muslim family in
Sacramento decided it might be cool to go to one of Osama's camps for training.
 He hated it and when he came back to the US was arrested. Worse yet they
arrested his dad who didn't want any part of Islamic zealousness and loves the
US.