On 12/19/2013 2:02 PM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com wrote:
Fun is fun and it has been full willy, but I'm gonna let you talk to yourself about this threadbare subject from here on in.
That's probably a good decision on your part, Ann. Most of us can probably tell how much you love cowboys, but I'm already married. You obviously like boots and animals, and that's a good thing. But, us Texans down here sure can't hold a candle to what you Canadians are up to.

We do have a pretty good Catholic mayor down here in San Antonio - but, he can't compare to your liberal Toronto mayor, Rob Ford, that's fer sure. When we were in Detroit two years ago we visited Canada by crossing the Detroit River where we saw the big Seagrams whiskey factory. Our little still out by Shiner can't compare to that!

And, we used to have a nice little place out by La Grange, but it wasn't legal like your system up there in Canada. Go figure.

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford named Canada’s Newsmaker of the Year
http://www.thetelegram.com/News/Toronto-Mayor-Rob-Ford-Newsmaker-of-the-Year/ <http://www.thetelegram.com/News/Canada---World/2013-12-22/article-3553717/Toronto-Mayor-Rob-Ford-named-Canada%26rsquo%3Bs-Newsmaker-of-the-Year/1>

Canadian court strikes down anti-prostitution laws
http://www.sltrib.com/court-prostitution-ruling-laws <http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/home3/57293839-200/court-prostitution-ruling-laws.html.csp>