---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <punditster@...> wrote:

 On 12/21/2013 10:56 PM, bobpriced@... mailto:bobpriced@... wrote:

 NEO also does not seem to like text combined with too many YOUTUBE You can use
Google Chrome to post links to YouTube - this makes sense when you think about
it, since Google owns YouTube, which uses Adobe Flash Video and HTML5
technology. You can see an example of this in my music posts abut 100 Great
Rock Artists. It would be my suggestion that you try to get way from using NEO
and get yourself a news reader like Chrome or Thunderbird. This has already
been discussed by Barry 2, but I guessed you missed his post, since you were so
busy calling my wife at her place of employ. Go figure.

 Richard Macro (#10)

 Why do you call the Whole Body department of WFM, the vitamin section? Go
figure.