Any one seen the Oct 5, 2005 press conference?

It's now official: the Prime Minister of the Global Country of World
Peace, His Excellency Dr Bevan Morris, is Enlightened and is capable
of answering any question as well as handling any task.

The back log at www.mou.org is currently two weeks, so those who
missed it might have to wait until Oct 20th to feel the waves of bliss
of hearing the news.

What's that voice I hear? Is it Peter Klutz saying 'told you so' ..?

:-)

JGD
JGDM
and (since yesterday)