None of you know wtf you are talking about except Judy and I know plenty to 
know this is a fact. Robin was never serious on this forum about "attacking" or 
denigrating or questioning Judy. Whoever thought this was so is either 
ironically-challenged (and we already know who those people are), or stubborn 
or simply dense. To pursue this useless topic is to only make those who assert 
his animosity toward Judy actually existed look terminally lame-brained. Feste, 
Ricky, surely you two have better things to do than continue to make yourselves 
look small and mean and boring. Don't you? I mean Feste, are you really this 
small in real life?( I already know Ricky is off his proverbial rocker and 
probably lives in a room wallpapered with FFL transcripts and 25 humming 
computers.)

 

 Nobody who actually reads those posts could assert with a straight face that 
they were anything but ironic. I mean, just the fact that Robin was claiming to 
have switched his allegiance from me to Barry tells you he wasn't serious. 
Feste knows that perfectly well; his pretended ignorance could hardly reflect 
worse on him. We expect that kind of nonsense from Richard, but it's sad to see 
Feste succumbing to it.
 



Reply via email to