---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 No, let's say this (if I can stop laughing long enough to hit the macro key):
 

 This is all trolling and lying, stuff Richard made up. If anyone here (except 
Xeno and, obviously, Richard) takes Richard seriously enough to want a detailed 
refutation, let me know.
 

 He's lying about me, Robin, Raunchy, Ann, and Bob.
 

 And allow me to quote my "attack" on Robin:
 > Yeah, I'll certainly give her that: she's smart. Knows a lot.

 > She makes me more careful than I otherwise would be if she

 > weren't around. I am sure she is a very nice girl.

 


 Trying to recruit me, are you, Zebra Boy? Think I was born

 yesterday? Think I fell off a turnip truck? Well, I'm not

 so green as I am grassy-looking, so back off, buster.

 <guffaw>
 

 Oh no, Judy, this is very serious stuff here. I can see the animosity just 
bursting off the page, surely you can recognize it to. It is at about the third 
sentence that you can feel Robin unable to continue posting here due to such 
outrage directed his way. And at about sentence number four he is realizing 
that your intellectual capacity is so far beneath his that he will never return 
to FFL to experience the ongoing vacuousness of it all. Yessiree, Richard 
really picked up on the truth here. I wonder if, when he watches Duck Dynasty, 
he figures these people are really Shakespearian actors on loan from The Old 
Vic.

---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <punditster@...> wrote:

 On 12/23/2013 8:04 PM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@... wrote:
 
 Robin was never serious on this forum about "attacking" or denigrating or 
questioning Judy. Let's just say Robin was less than impressed with Judy's 
attack stance, calling Robin "Zebra Boy" in a really talking down to him with 
childish comments like "Back of Buster". That's Judy's typical attack mode. Go 
figure.
 
 And, Robin was obviously unhappy about getting outed and his real name 
revealed by the other mean girl, Raunchydog. You three, with some help from 
Barry, Vaj, and Bob tried your best to get rid of Robin, the first fully 
enlightened TMer. After reading all of Robin's messages I get the feeling that 
Robin thinks you are all idiots. You guys don't even deserve someone of Robin's 
intellectual caliber on this forum. Gawd! It was just embarrassing!
 
 
 

 

Reply via email to