---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Richard, I find so many of your posts interesting or fun or informative or
humorous or kind or some combination of these qualities. I hope you'll keep up
the good work. You're my role model in all this posting business. I'm just
grateful that you post as much as you do.

 (Squeal) Me too! Oh Retardo, please pick on Judy more, please post more - 125+
so far this week is just not enough. And I wish you and all those that look
like you the best of everything, now and until eternity. You are the mostest of
the mostest. I can't get enough of what you are all about. And while I'm at it
I wish everyone here at FFL just the most fun day tomorrow, yipee and yay!!!!!
What is it that we're celebrating anyway? Oh gee, I am just sooo silly - silly,
silly me, I must have had too much sugar -those eggnog lattes are just so
deeelicious - and my little brain has taken a turn toward vitiated pitta, or is
that vitiligo? Anyway, if someone could explain what critters actually do at
night I would just love to know. Nighty, nighty boys.

Happy Boxing Day tomorrow!

 On Wednesday, December 25, 2013 7:26 PM, Richard J. Williams <punditster@...>