Hooray!!! I am always in favor of self-sufficiency, especially when it comes to
something as extraneous and just for fun, as a web forum. Even if I post 10,000
posts next week, no will miss a meal or lose a loved one. This "issue" in terms
of stuff that matters, falls way down near the bottom of my list.
As for Richard's postings, they all look the same to me - nothing
differentiates one from another, so, no offense, please, but I don't think I
have read one in months.
Regarding the continual efforts of Judy to prove Barry wrong, and his ongoing
efforts to prove her wrong, that has become a hallmark around here - "The
Squabbling Seniors", I call it. Kinda fun, when I am in the mood to watch.

Btw, I wrapped all the Christmas presents I gave this year in *meat-themed*
wrapping paper - one looked like ground beef, or symmetrical corn dogs, or cuts
of meat. Purchased from the Archie McPhee website.

Note to Ann - also bought something called "Emergency Horse", which is a small
plastic device with a speaker on it, and four buttons that each reproduce the
sound of a horse; neigh, snort, gallop and whinny. Well worth the $4.95.

http://mcphee.com/shop/meat-parade-wrapping-paper-book.html
http://mcphee.com/shop/meat-parade-wrapping-paper-book.html