As Richard himself admitted in post #368186 yesterday, nothing he says is to be
taken seriously.

 << It's also a sure sign of defeat in a fair debate. Judy wants this forum to
look like the laughing stock of Yahoo Groups. Otherwise she'd be posting
something interesting to read instead of wasting time posting snarky messages
all day and into the night. She used to be the top poster, but now I've left
her in the dust. A writer, Judy is NOT. >>