<< Richard, I thought it was pretty funny too and thanks for the insights about
Judy's online history. Sort of helps me understand her better. >>

 They weren't "insights," Share, they were things Richard made up. As you know,
as Richard himself admitted in post #368186, nothing he says is to be taken
seriously.

 << In fact, I found a lot of your posts this morning very insightful about
people. I also like how you can be gentle about it. >>

 I've found that it's a good idea not to drink coffee (or anything else) while
reading Share's posts. Otherwise you risk getting it all over your keyboard as
it comes out your nose.

 << But what happened to Ann?! Her recent posts are so vulgar and negative that
I think it's pointless to have a discussion with her. >>

 Ann has a limited tolerance for idiocy and foolishness. Between you and
Richard and Barry, I think it's about run out.

<< As for Bob, I guess I just don't get the British sense of humor. Go figure!

 Bob isn't a Brit, Share.