Great idea Buck.

 Combatants can create an alternate Yahoo email i.d. to communicate their
hateful, malevolent thoughts about each other.

 Vaj and I knew each others actual alternate Yahoo i.d.

 We disagreed about many things "TM" but sometimes took
 it off the "mat" to clarity a point of agreement or disagreement.

 By being away from the preview of other people, the conversations
 became more about a comparison of viewpoints rather mere quarreling.

 That means the disputants on FFL today are flagellating each other to show off
... both to each other and to other FFL posters.
 Nothing else going on here  but flagrant ego-ejaculations all over everyone
else on the forum.

 Give us a break!

 Some people might come back once they know they can avoid having to listen to
the endless smack-downs by the psucho-nuts.