I ask, Judy because I've never met anyone like you and I'd like to understand
better. I've never encountered such grudge holding in my life and again, I'd
like to understand better. I don't often encounter people so stuck in the past
as you and the MGC are. Again, my aim is for more understanding. This is why I
ask what you hope to accomplish.

If I were to do what you suggest, how would your view of reality change?

On Thursday, December 26, 2013 11:13 PM, "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com"