Judy, I'm not afraid of answering any questions that are asked in a genuine
spirit of wanting to increase understanding. This is not the intent I get from
this post of yours, even from the very beginning. And I don't get that from
your previous post either. I think it is pointless to continue communicating
with you.

On Friday, December 27, 2013 3:46 PM, "authfri...@yahoo.com"