Hey Bob,

 Giving things are good, hard look is good.

 Parsing something into idiocy, or for the purposes of trying to win an
argument is bad.

 I think it works something like that.

 Have you ever had a kitten, where any little playful movement elicits a full
pounce response.  That's kinda what I'm talking about with Judy. Where any
little point, or disagreement becomes the grounds for an argument, if she feels
like arguing, which usually seems to be the case.

 And since you and Judy have asked for examples of her missing irony, it
happened (particularly) in a post I made about Robin some time ago.  My post
was so outlandish that I was shocked anyone could have taken it seriously. But
take it seriously she did, and I was then too embarrassed (for her) to point it
out.

 Fortunately most everyone else "got", and when it came up later in a
discussion, I was quite relieved that the misconception could be finally
cleared up.  Since then there have been several other instances.  But if you
think I'm making it up, just disregard the comment as some kind of fabrication
on my part.

 And sorry again for my misspellings.  I was anxious to get out the door. The
wife's birthday is on the fourth. Naturally she's felt cheated all her life by
having her birthday so close to Christmas.  But it sure made it easy finding
something nice today at 50% off.