Thanks Bob,

 I enjoyed your comments.  And yes, I can't seem to make a post without some
major typographical or spelling error. Sounds like a possible New Year's
Resolution. (-:

 I like that image of the old boomers, standing in the corner etc., although I
don't think I agree with it.

 Grudging respect for Judy?  Sure. I like Judy and her smugness to some extent.
 Ok, I'm not sure how well it work in a long term relationship, but hell, only
a few of us seemed paired up anyway. (-:

 Back to the coal mines?  I'm feeling a little giddy right now.  Almost got
through my first day back.  No major problems. Some decent business, and the
hockey game tonight.

 Not bad.

 Even found a day's work for my 20 yr. old son who's going back to Colo tonight
with a College group of friends.  Yes, Colorado that is, after the first of the
year.  Oh God!