Happy New Year, Ann! Yep, I like the little shops. Regarding truth and accuracy
on FFL, that ship sailed a long time ago. What started out as more of an
earnest place to discuss spiritual experiences, has devolved into simply a chat
room, where anyone can say anything, about anything, and anyone. So if Judy
wants to keep upholding the truth on here, that is her choice, but I am with
Steve on this one. This place just isn't worth the effort anymore, regarding
its original intent, though I do enjoy chatting here, from time to time. I am
also a huge proponent of actions speaking louder than words, and I am very
active. :-)