I agree, Judy, it is an imaginative composition. What I especially like is that
the artist seems to be playing with perspective. BUT from the point of view of
the human body, rather than a line of columns or some other architectural
structure. Also, I like that by costume he places the three guards in another
era. Thanks for suggesting I look more closely.

On Thursday, January 2, 2014 10:15 AM, "authfri...@yahoo.com"