It's pretty simple, actually. Unrealistic, given the egos involved, but
simple.

I just wish that a few people who *pretend* that they're writing
directly to me -- or to one of the other posters who have made it clear
that they never bother to read anything these people write -- would stop
doing so.

Be *honest*, for once. I'm talking to you (directly :-), Judy, Ann, and
Bob.

I haven't read anything in *any* of your posts other than the few words
that I can't avoid seeing when scanning the newsgroup in Message View
mode in weeks. I will *never* read -- or respond to -- any full post
that you write here. Ever.

Get over it. Learn to live with the fact that you've been *written off*,
almost as if you were simply not worth my time, and have no possibility
of *ever* being worth my time in the future.

Either that, or continue to *pretend* to be writing directly to me, even
though *everyone* here knows that you're really "writing to the crowd,"
hoping to influence *them*.

What you're doing is silly, it's juvenile, and it makes *you* look like
out-of-control egos trolling desperately for some kind of response.
You're not going to get one from those of us who've written you off, so
why not write *to* the people you still hope to get one from, eh?

Those of us the three of you stalk know -- as does everyone else here --
that you read *every* word of *every* post we write. Your NPD causes you
to think that other people feel the same way about the things you write.
T'ain't true. That is YOUR failing, YOUR psychosis, and YOUR samskara,
not ours. We've written you off. If you were half as smart as you like
to pose as being, you'd have figured that out by now.