---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 It really infuriates Barry when we address him directly. I wonder how he knows
we do that, given that he claims never to read our posts. And why does he even
care when he considers us not worth his time? (Speaking of ego...)

 Of course we're writing to the crowd. Everybody knows that. Barry's problem is
that he's afraid, in the absence of a response from him, that we might well
influence them. But of course he does respond to us, just not directly.
Everybody knows that too. ;-)

 (For the record, I never read Richard's posts unless they're aimed at me or
have to do with a thread I'm involved in.)

 It's pretty simple, actually. Unrealistic, given the egos involved, but
simple.

I just wish that a few people who *pretend* that they're writing directly to me
-- or to one of the other posters who have made it clear that they never bother
to read anything these people write -- would stop doing so.

Be *honest*, for once. I'm talking to you (directly :-), Judy, Ann, and Bob.

I haven't read anything in *any* of your posts other than the few words that I
can't avoid seeing when scanning the newsgroup in Message View mode in weeks. I
will *never* read -- or respond to -- any full post that you write here. Ever.

Get over it. Learn to live with the fact that you've been *written off*, almost
as if you were simply not worth my time, and have no possibility of *ever*
being worth my time in the future.

Either that, or continue to *pretend* to be writing directly to me, even though
*everyone* here knows that you're really "writing to the crowd," hoping to
influence *them*.

What you're doing is silly, it's juvenile, and it makes *you* look like
out-of-control egos trolling desperately for some kind of response. You're not
going to get one from those of us who've written you off, so why not write *to*
the people you still hope to get one from, eh?

Those of us the three of you stalk know -- as does everyone else here -- that
you read *every* word of *every* post we write. Your NPD causes you to think
that other people feel the same way about the things you write. T'ain't true.
That is YOUR failing, YOUR psychosis, and YOUR samskara, not ours. We've
written you off. If you were half as smart as you like to pose as being, you'd
have figured that out by now.

That does it. I am now going to commit suicide by drowning myself in a
combination of popcorn and the stuff you put over apples to make them all
caramelly and gooey.