*> Doc, before you leave entirely like so many others before you *
*> I just wanted to acknowledge your Presence here.*
*>*
*Judy and Ann did a good job getting rid of Doc - it took a few years, but
they really worked atit. Maybe he would stick around if they would just
post something that was interesting to read instead of all the petty
ankle-biting. It looks like they bored him with all their snark. Who is
next to be driven off? Go figure.*