---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 I've just been reading through them, and I think he is a really funny guy.

 I agree if you think being (profoundly) intellectually insecure is humorous.

 Thanks Bob - I've been wondering what the hell his driver is.

 Like Barry's lifestyle, Richard compulsively beats a drum most of us put away
in our youth.

 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as
a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 1 Corinthians
13:11

 (Does that sound like Lex Luthor to you?)

 Happy birthday to your wife Dr., I would follow Ann's advice and stick with
the small stores:

 "Support Small Business!"