Doc, before you leave entirely like so many others before you I just wanted to
acknowledge your Presence here. I have always appreciated your illumined
conversation here very much and I will miss you very much in the mix up here.
I've never even really cared what they said about you much because of the way
you carry your enlightenment. While this place could certainly be so much more
spiritually, the place is really not what it set out to be now and I appreciate
your decision to vacate it. I notice you are very present over on Batgap.com
and I will eventually follow you there. I will miss you here in the meantime.
Have you found any other spiritual planets like the original FairfieldLife had
set out to be on the internet? It is a shame Rick and the FFL moderators let it
slide so bad the way it has. It does not seem that even the Yahoo-guidelines
against unkindness as a form of absentee landlord can not even salvage the
place. I do feel it was just bad upbringing on the part of some few entering
the saloon who wrecked the place so bad. Bon Voyage. Send postcards when you
can. I knew you back in Missouri days and liked you even then,

 -Buck back in the Dome