Not too bad in Victoria. The temperatures are in Centigrade, of course.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 John, I also noticed the Moon last night. It was quite beautiful. And I'm glad
to know that it's Jupiter that's been so visible in the sky of late. Actually
one doesn't have to go far out of town to see a night sky full of celestial
bodies. One of the perks of living in the heartland (-: