Om hell we had worst than even that. I get city-dweller folks who finding I am
a livestock man ask me how my animals are doing in this. Hell my animals are
built by natural law for this. They needs good food, good water and good
shelter that is out of the winds and they do really fine with it. These same
people never ask me with any empathy how I the livestock man actually out in it
are doing with this. City people are just clueless in real life.  Merde, this
ain't bad we've had a lot worst.   Ask me in a couple days when it is supposed
to be really bad with really low temps on the thermometer and some high winds
too. We have had even worst though.

 -Buck, 200 percent on the Range and in the Dome