---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

 That was it. Eight words. That's what Ann and Judy are characterizing as an
"anti-Robin jihad."

 That is indeed a little strange.

 Steve, show me where I said anything about "an anti-Robin jihad". And if you
to have stumbled over a post in my newsfeed from a mutual FB friend of ours. He
brought it up, making it a way bigger deal implying he was being "stalked" on
another forum. Give me a break. And you know what my reply to his eight words
were on FB? I posted "You don't even know Robin C., silly." Now you tell me who
is making the biggest deal. I would have never mentioned it if Barry wasn't
making the whole thing out to be some big conspiracy against him on some other
forum by someone at FFL. Like I want anymore exposure to Bawwy than I already
get - what he spews here is more than enough for me, cunts and all.