Buck, what about the woman who walks around FF in shapeless bibs, with her long
blond hair streaming...down to her ankles?! You gonna make her cut her very
feminine hair? Have everybody shave their heads?!

Sexual energy is life force energy. Suppress or repress at your peril. Better
to teach people how to flow with it in beneficial ways imo.

On Monday, January 13, 2014 5:41 AM, "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com"