On 1/14/2014 8:33 AM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com wrote:
Doc, you're on good form today. And you nailed it. Barry is that guy who, in his attempt to be the cool and different individual, merely comes across as the uncoolest goink on the playground.

Ann, you're in fine form today too (no pun intended). Barry ought to post his photo to my website "My Face", so we could see for ourselves what he looks like these days. What I'm thinking is that Barry likes to wear black turtleneck sweaters; P-coats; blue jean pants; running shoes; and a black Pierre cap. Or, maybe he sometimes likes to wear a plaid flannel shirt when it warms up. It would be nice to have a good pair of boots over there when it rains and snows. Go figure.