How are you defining "scam"? He may not deserve the compensation, but he's
entitled to it per his hiring agreement with Yahoo. Yahoo offered him the gig;
he didn't twist their arms to get it, let alone do anything unethical. If Mayer
wanted to tempt him to leave Google that badly, and he turned out not to be
capable of doing what she envisioned, that's her poor judgment, not a scam on
his part.

 And it may not be as much as $109 million. That's the most he would get,
assuming he was fired "without cause," and if he met all his performance
targets, both of which are yet to be determined.

 Yes, whatever he gets will be obscene, but it's not fair to accuse him of
wrongdoing.

 I guess we all missed the Scamming 101 classes in college? When did
 they start teaching them? Think about what FFL could look like if they
 spent the money on Yahoo Groups than paying this scamster off.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/news/ci_24929830/departing-yahoo-exec-may-collect-up-109-million

http://www.contracostatimes.com/news/ci_24929830/departing-yahoo-exec-may-collect-up-109-million

 Once again no human being so good that they deserve such compensation.
 Business is nothing but a poker game.